PLA plastics are more flexible as it does not require as high temperatures to print with this material, and does
not require a heated bed compared to ABS.
PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) is a biodegradable plastic product , it is made using cornstarch or sugarcane.
And it is a renewable raw material which is ecologically friendly and safer than other plastic types.
- (RoHS) compliant – with no hazardous substances like cadmium or mercury used.
- Fits with a wide variety of 3D printers.
- Bio-friendly Odourless and nontoxic materials
- printouts are smooth and glossy land aesthetically pleasing
- lower temperatue means less power needed for printing
- consistent thickness to ensure printing accuracy.