REES Incentive Scheme
Energy Savings Scheme overview
The Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES) is a South Australian Government energy efficiency scheme that provides incentives for South Australian households and businesses to save energy. It does this through establishing energy efficiency and audit targets to be met by electricity and gas retailers.
For more info on REES Energy Savings Scheme visit :
Energy Savings Scheme Benefits
- We are a South Australian LED lighting company established for over 8 Years
- Reduce your power cost by up to 80 %
- Up to 100% subsidy to convert to energy efficient lighting
- Reduce carbon emmisions
- Discount when converting to energy efficient lighting
- Full product warranty and service applies
Financial incentives for saving energy
Businesses that save energy by installing, improving or replacing energy savings equipment such as lighting can gain financial incentives by participating in the scheme.
Simply put we are able to offer High quality products with a minimal investment by our customers.
With this in mind the power you save will pay for your investment in less than 3 months
ABOUT LED ECO LIGHTING
LED Eco Lighting are a specialist LED lighting company working with accredited energy service providers.
We offer our clients high quality LED and energy efficient lighting products. This level of quality, service and expertise is unique in this industry.
With subsidies of up to 100% our clients are able to enjoy the benefits of energy efficient lighting products. Lowering power costs, this means higher profit for your business for many years to come.
We know how difficult it can be for businesses in these uncertain times so any savings you can make in your business is a welcome relief.
- Power consumption based on 60 hours per week 52 weeks per year at 32 cents P/Kw
- Products shown above are only some of the products available from us, we also have a wider range of products also available. Speak to your consultant for more information on what products would best suit your needs
- Payback periods may vary depending on usage power cost and replacement type