In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Cortek holdings PTY.LTD. Trading as LED Eco Lighting. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
13. Defects, Warranties and Returns, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA)
13.1 The Client must inspect the Goods/Equipment on delivery and must within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery notify the Supplier in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods/Equipment as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification the Client must allow the Supplier to inspect the Goods/Equipment.
13.2 Under applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth Law (including, without limitation the CCA), certain statutory implied guarantees and warranties (including, without limitation the statutory guarantees under the CCA) may be implied into these terms and conditions (Non-Excluded Guarantees).
13.3 The Supplier acknowledges that nothing in these terms and conditions purports to modify or exclude the Non-Excluded Guarantees.
13.4 Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or in respect of the Non-Excluded Guarantees, the Supplier makes no warranties or other representations under these terms and conditions including but not limited to the quality or suitability of the Goods/Equipment. The Supplier’s liability in respect of these warranties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13.5 If the Client is a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Supplier’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by section 64A of Schedule 2.
13.6 If the Supplier is required to replace the Goods under this clause or the CCA, but is unable to do so, the Supplier may refund any money the Client has paid for the Goods.
- 13.7 If the Client is not a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Supplier’s liability for any defect or damage in the Goods is:
- limited to the value of any express warranty or warranty card provided to the Client by the Supplier at the Supplier’s sole discretion;
- limited to any warranty to which the Supplier is entitled, if the Supplier did not manufacture the Goods;
- otherwise negated absolutely.
- 13.8 Subject to this clause 13, returns will only be accepted provided that:
- the Client has complied with the provisions of clause 13.1; and
- the Supplier has agreed that the Goods are defective; and
- the Goods are returned within a reasonable time at the Client’s cost (if that cost is not significant); and
- the Goods are returned in as close a condition to that in which they were delivered as is possible.
- 13.9 Notwithstanding clauses 13.1 to 13.8 but subject to the CCA, the Supplier shall not be liable for any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise as a result of:
- the Client failing to properly maintain or store any Goods/Equipment;
- the Client using the Goods/Equipment for any purpose other than that for which they were designed;
- the Client continuing the use of the Goods/Equipment after any defect became apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user;
- the Client failing to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Supplier;
- fair wear and tear, any accident, or act of God.
- 13.10 In the case of second hand Goods, unless the Client is a consumer under the CCA, the Client acknowledges that it has had full opportunity to inspect the second hand Goods prior to delivery and accepts them with all faults and that to the extent permitted by law no warranty is given by the Supplier as to the quality or suitability for any purpose and any implied warranty, statutory or otherwise, is expressly excluded. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Supplier has agreed to provide the Client with the second hand Goods and calculated the Price of the second hand Goods in reliance of this clause 13.10.
- 13.11 The Supplier may in its absolute discretion accept non-defective Goods for return in which case the Supplier may require the Client to pay handling fees of up to twenty percent (20%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
- 13.12 Notwithstanding anything contained in this clause if the Supplier is required by a law to accept a return then the Supplier will only accept a return on the conditions imposed by that law.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
15. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
16. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
19. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
20. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
21. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
22. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
23. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
24. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
25. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
26. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
27. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
28. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
29. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
30. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
31. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
32. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
33. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
34. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
35. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
36. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in South Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
37. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
38. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Eco Group PTY.LTD. Trading as LED Eco Lighting by EC Credit Control & LawLive