VEET Incentive Scheme
Energy Savings Scheme overview
The VEET scheme is a Victorian Government initiative promoted as the Energy Saver Incentive. It commenced on 1 January 2009 and is administered by the Essential Services Commission (ESC). The scheme was established under the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Act 2007 and is administered in accordance with the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Regulations 2008.
The VEET scheme is designed to make energy efficiency improvements more affordable, contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases, and encourage investment, employment and innovation in industries that supply energy efficiency goods and services.
Under the scheme, accredited businesses can offer discounts and special offers on selected energy saving products and appliances installed at homes, businesses or other non-residential premises. The bigger the greenhouse gas reduction, the bigger the potential saving.
For more info on Victorian Energy Savings Scheme visit :
Energy Savings Scheme Benefits
- We are a South Australian LED lighting company established for over 8 Years
- Reduce your power cost by up to 80 %
- Up to 100% subsidy to convert to energy efficient lighting
- Reduce carbon emmisions
- Discount when converting to energy efficient lighting
- Full product warranty and service applies
Financial incentives for saving energy
Businesses that save energy by installing, improving or replacing energy savings equipment such as lighting can gain financial incentives by participating in the scheme.
Simply put we are able to offer high quality products with a minimal investment by our customers.
With this in mind the power you save will pay for your investment in less than 3 months.
ABOUT LED ECO LIGHTING
LED Eco Lighting are a specialist LED lighting company working with accredited energy service providers. We offer our clients high quality LED and energy efficient lighting products.
This level of quality, service and expertise is unique in this industry.
With subsidies of up to 100% our clients are able to enjoy the benefits of energy efficient lighting products. Lowering power costs, this means higher profit for your business for many years to come.
We know how difficult it can be for businesses in these uncertain times so any savings you can make in your business is a welcome relief.
- Power consumption based on 60 hours per week 52 weeks per year at 32 cents P/Kw
- Products shown above are only some of the products available from us we also have a wider range of products also available speak to your consultant for more information on what products would best suit your needs
- Payback periods may vary depending on usage power cost and replacement type